November 28, 2009

my first post!!!

Finally I am blogging too!!
I have no clue why I am doing this but I’m determined to do this coz over the years I have become lazy when it comes to writing. I wonder how someone like me now prefers presentations over written assignments and homeworks! Though I’m still the quiet student that I was. Presentations are not easier than assignments rather the amount of work is almost double but still I’m not afraid of them. May be that’s why I decided to blog. I seriously want to start writing the way I used too.


Well, First things first...why have I named it 'Logic Upside Down’? Hmm...Coz sometimes I can be immaculately illogical...yet correct! I have every 'reason' (how I hate this word!!) to believe that I do use logic but it's upside down...so what!! I am true to my heart and extremely impulsive and intuitive...and I think I am extremely lucky to have that ability. I have taken all the important decisions of my life in seconds... (Not even in minutes!). When I say 'all' it means 'all'. Over the years all those decisions, decisions that are and were risky to say the least, have paid off. And I’m really lucky to have parents who have stood by me and my decisions! They have utmost faith in my abilities. It sometimes scares me no end because at the end of the day I am accountable for the decisions that I take. Their faith in my abilities and their unconditional support has been my driving force; the wind beneath my wings!


Logic and reason is the last thing that comes to my mind :)…just like I speak straight from the heart…I think straight from the heart!! And of course I use my brain too…all of us have learnt enough biology to know that. And straight talking is what my blog is all about…hopefully! I don’t know whether I will be regular here… but I’ll try my best.

I’ll share my views, my blunders, my anger, my happiness, my feelings…and the list goes on :). Sometimes I think people do find it hard to digest my views, for reasons unknown to me. I am actually looking forward to do all this!

3 comments:

  1. i completely second you, when you say that u'r 'illogically logical' :)
    i liked the way u've pen down your thoughts.
    it's simple yet involving;insane yet true.
    keep up the charm of your world in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of like the word insane... i can actually relate to it ;)

    ReplyDelete